JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Good job...

Wow... at first i wasn't expecing much, but i can see why it made front page...

It was good. Reel Big Fish would probably one of the last bands I'd choose to use in a JtHM cartoon, but you seemed to make it fit perfectly. I especially enjoyed the scattered moment taken directly from scenes throughout the series. I always thought Vasquez's cenimatic style was great, and would work perfectly in animation or film, and it did! This is the first Vasquez tribute that I have seen that was any good, so, congratulations. You've made it to my favorite artist list.

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

Good Job!

Graphics= Great
Humor= Great
Presentation= Great

There was a perfect amount of corniness. It kind of reminded me of TV funhouse on Saturday Night Live, but with fresher graphics.

You could have workd on the timing, but otherwise, I enjoyed it and will look foward to more!

wheatclock distortion 02 wheatclock distortion 02

That was great, sir.

Thank you. It is rare that I rate this high, and I usually only review submissions that I become beautifully inspired by, or submissions that end up getting blammed [i sometimes indulge myself in 2, 000 character rants]. I enjoyed the little Frap animation towards te end, timing was brilliant! [I am serious I honestly look foward to more like this, and i congratulate you for your skill.

wheatclock responds:

thanks, i worked hard to try and improve my animations' qualities. good luck, too, on animating, glad i could find something you liked.

Super Tutorial 1.0 Super Tutorial 1.0

frusturating…

You didn't explain how to get to the actions panel for a button… and that music was annoying. You need to explain stuff in greater detail. this was one of the first things I watched once I got an understanding of actual animating , and it barely helped, particularly because you didn't tell me how o get to the actions panel. Oh yeah, and the actions panel part was confusing. ACTIONS PANEL!

Custom Lightsaber Builder Custom Lightsaber Builder

Alright, but I expected more.

I understand that the work on the lightsaber hilts must have been tedious, maticulous, and time-consuming, but you would have better of making a slideshow or something featuring them. I was expecting a higher level of interactivity, rather than a click-and-drag type thing only having two componets for "Custom Building" your lightsaber. Frankly, I was dissapointed, but good work, and continue being creative!